A working supervisor of a maintenance crew for various warehouses and retail buildings. Knowledge of building repairs, including, roofing, plumbing, electrical and general maintenance procedures. Must be able to plan maintenance trips along with training and supervise of crew members to assure that work is done correctly and in a timely manner.
- Requires general knowledge of building maintenance to include minor electrical repair, plumbing and routine preventative care of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Requires ability to receive verbal and written direction.
- Requires ability to keep records of limited difficulty.
- Requires ability to be available for "on-call" emergency repairs.
- Requires knowledge, skill and mental development equivalent to completion of four years of high school, supplemented by 12 to 18 months of technical school. Certified Pool Operator (CPO) and Refrigerant Recovery Certification preferred.
- Requires minimum of 3+ years of experience in general maintenance or related field.
- Requires ability to walk and stand during the work shift.
- Requires ability to lift up to 80 pounds occasionally throughout the work week, but may lift 20 - 25 pounds regularly during work shift.